Monday, September 26, 2005

My first post!

Hi!

I'm new to this blogging business so be kind when judging my first blog. Yikes! Now everyone can see what a bad speller I am.
As you can see from my title I'm in Miango, Nigeria, West Africa. Originally from OK but here I am serving in missions with oddly enough, Serving In Mission (SIM) at Kent Academy. I've lived here for two months of my two year term. The main purpose of this blog is to keep family and friends up to date on my thoughts on missions and Miango. Hope you enjoy it!

4 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

Looking forward to hearing all about it!!

Mon Sep 26, 03:52:00 PM  
Blogger Missionary Blog Watch said...

Wow! Not too often I get to see a newborn blog! :-) Looking forward to hearing more about what you're doing at Kent Academy.

And don't worry. I'm a bad speeller too.

Mon Sep 26, 10:44:00 PM  
Blogger Mr. Canon said...

Well, I thought that I would make my first mark on your new blog...GLORIOUS I tell you!

Tue Sep 27, 08:23:00 AM  
Blogger Mr. Canon said...

What is a "frist blog?"

Sat Oct 01, 04:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home