Sunday, June 24, 2007

Ann Dee's engagement



(Please forgive me, I should have posted this story weeks ago!)

As most of you know, this is a picture of Ann Dee and me. I've known Ann Dee since 1st grade but we've been friends since the 5th. She's one of those long-time friends when you can start off a sentence like "My dad was singing the fight song at Quicky Lube ...." and she knows exactly how embarressed you are. (PS that is an example of Ann Dee's dad embarrising her, my dad doesn't sing, he finds better ways to be annoying ;)).

Anyways..... We took this picture during Memorial Day weekend at church where we had Ann Dee and Clint's wedding shower. Okay so the reason for this post. I'm publically saying how proud I am of Ann Dee for finding such a quality guy. I've met Clint and he's a nice guy. Very nice. Let me tell you, I've prayed for a long time that Ann Dee would find a great guy to marry and now she has and now I feel like I'm finally done raising her.

Ann Dee still has her work cut out for her, as I can't write a proper paragraph and still have no idea how to pull together an outfit so I know we will be friends for a good time still. Hey, only one of us can improve at a time.

Look for another post later today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home