Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Hello for Tuesday

I know it's a weak title, but deal. So this week is indepence break for KA and the children and some of the staff are gone. The campus is so quiet and peaceful. I miss the kids but I know they will be back and refreshed on Monday.


Today I've worked on my blog (see the pics below) and have e-mailed and such. The schedule for the rest of the week is relaxing, eating, cooking, relaxing, reading a book, watching a movie, and relaxing. I hope I can fit it all in.

As you can see from the pictures, I'm in the moutains and surrounded by trees and flowers. At the moment we have all of these little white butterflies flying around and touching everything. It's like a dream to see so many fluttering bodies. They are touching flowers but not landing, it's probably some butterfly contest of "touch everything" that we are not aware of. Today is also a beautiful day. A few clouds in the sky, probably around 80F, and a low humidity. Wonderful and I'm inside blogging....

Let me know some questions you have so I can have a blog worth reading.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Canon said...

Top ten lists are always good. I like to write about how and what I am feeling. Usually, I am too transparent.

Tue Sep 27, 10:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home