Saturday, May 06, 2006

Hi. Pray for me this week. Tomorrow, I have Sunday School and cooking dinner with Christine for the Porters. All next week, I'm leading devotions for the staff, Monday night devotions for the missy ladies, and then on Thursday leading chapel for the kids. I will also have a board meeting on Thursday where I will be presenting the quarterly board report and next year's financial budget. It will be a long week, so hopefully I can get prepared this weekend. I know God will get me through it all, I just hope I have time to sleep, eat and e-mail.

Leave me a nice message.

3 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

busy week! but the Lord only gives you what you can handle! Will be praying for you.

Love ya!

Mon May 08, 12:25:00 PM  
Blogger Mr. Canon said...

I talked to DAD about you. You will be fine. He provided almost $1000. dolloars for Preston and Myself in the dessert auction.

Mon May 08, 12:50:00 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

$1000, that's great! Wow, thanks for leaving me the message.

m-l-e: I love ya back. Thanks for the prayers, I just have chapel, devotions and the board meeting tomorrow.

Wed May 10, 10:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home