Thursday, May 11, 2006

Thanks

Hi again.

First let me say, thanks for the prayers. I think all of the devotions and chapel times went well. I presented my two reports at the board meeting. There were quite a few questions for me, but I survived and am recovering at the moment.

Secondly, all of you need to update your blogs. If you are not going to e-mail me then you need to have updated blogs. How else am I going to stay in touch with you?! Hmm? Hmm!

Have a nice day.

Thirdly, does anyone have ideas on what I should post about next week?

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Canon said...

I would like to see some pictures. I will update this week. Finals were really, really crazy and I am very glad to say that they are over and that I survived, although I think that I lost two years of my life.

Sun May 14, 08:27:00 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Hi. I had a very funny comment to add to this days ago but the internet was acting up and I was sick so here goes:

You should be thanking your professors for the two years that they just shaved off of your life. With current technology in the U.S., doctors can probably keep you alive until you are 100 so in the grand scheme of things, losing two years is no big deal.

What would you like to see pictures of?

Fri May 19, 09:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home