Sunday, August 12, 2007

WW update

Here is an update on my Weight Watchers progress.

Last week, I had lost a total of twenty-five pounds. I didn't post about it then because I thought I would just gain it back. I didn't though! I lost another pound this week! Isn't that cool?

I have about twelve more pounds to lose until I'm at my goal weight. I think this will be the part where it will get very difficult. But when I get the weight off I'm going to focus on building some muscles.

Oh and this weekend, I was painting our guest bathroom in a lattace work pattern. I think it will look very cool when I am done.

2 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

I want to see pics of the paint job!

Mon Aug 13, 07:53:00 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Okay, I am going to try to finish it this week. Hopefully I can post some good ones.

Mon Aug 13, 11:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home