Saturday, June 17, 2006

End of school year

Hi guys. I had my last family service last night and not only had my 5 kids but Christine's 5 too. They are good kids though. We walked to the north east corner of the compound and they have this new hut built there so here is a picture of the kids.





They wanted to explore so I don't them "okay, just don't throw anything" and the next time I look up they are throwing things over the fence but not at each other so I counted it as a positive.

School ended on June 16 so the school side of the compound is really quiet. I was able to sleep in this morning which was so nice. However, today was a little sad because 4 missionaries left for furlough or the end of their term so it's me and the Porters left. I think they will get tired of me soon.

Have a nice week!

5 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Canon said...

I know that you must miss home. I miss Norman and my brothers and sister from there so much. Keep on sister...it will all be worth the cost!

Tue Jun 20, 08:10:00 AM  
Blogger J. Guy Muse said...

Have enjoyed reading several of your blog entries. My wife and I serve as missionaries to Ecuador.
Give us a visit sometime by clicking here.

Thu Jun 22, 06:42:00 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

sorry I didnt get to talk long - busy time of the month. We'll talk again soon I am sure. Love ya!

Wed Jul 05, 01:20:00 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

it's official! we are "in a relationship"!!

Thu Jul 06, 07:31:00 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

how fun!

Sat Jul 08, 08:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home