Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Birthday Report

On Saturday, I turned 26 years old. Ah, now I'm on the down hill slide of my 20s. Not sure how I really feel about that, but I will tell you about my fun weekend.

On Saturday, I slept in! It was great. Then my mom, brother, and brother's girlfriend, and I went dress shopping. My brother did a lot of sitting and lots of staring into space. I am going to participate in a friends wedding in Oct. so it is nice to have some dresses picked out for the ceremony. We came home to Dad smoking ribs for dinner and they were yummy. Mom also made me a low-fat cream cheese pie which was worth ll of the points that I had saved up for the week.

Sunday, I had my weigh in and have lost a total of 30.2 lbs. :o (that is my shocked face). I'm so close now to my goal and it is great. Oh and we went to church, visited the grandparents, and then I went to my friend Abbey's cookout.

It was just a jam packed weekend, but so good to pend time with my parents, brother, and my brother's girlfriend.

3 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

30 lbs! That's great! Congrats!!!

(and the downhill side of 20's isnt so bad)

Thu Sep 06, 09:55:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember you very well Sara. nice to read here that you enjoyed your stay in Miango Serving in Mission. Now. Two Sara I rembered. Was this the Sara who served in the Admin Office or the one who Serve in the Class?

Thu Sep 20, 12:53:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice birthday right? Its good to spend time with family.

Thu Sep 20, 12:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home