Friday, October 21, 2005

Just a list

So to stave off the thoughts of home and to make two years not seem so long, I've come up with a list of events or small projects that I can do or mark off while I'm in Nigeria. Don't get me wrong, I feel so priviledged and honored that I'm able to be here and serving as a missionary. However, I do miss my family and looking at two years away from them is a little scary. So here is a little of the list (in no particular order).
  • Read all of Psalms and Proverbs
  • Finish studying the minor prophets
  • Christmas 2005
  • Start of the 2006-2007 school year
  • July 22nd, 2006 (1 year anniversary of being in Nigeria and my nephew's 1st birthday!)
  • MRH under new control (the current missionaries are going home for furlough)
  • Easter 2007
  • Completing my Revelation 2 study
  • Writing the KA 2006-2007 budget

So I hope that list doesn't bore you but gives you some idea of things that I'm working on and looking forward to.

Have a nice day.