Monday, November 20, 2006

Pictures


I went to a wedding on Saturday. My student's older sister got married. She looked beautiful and I had a good time. It was a my first wedding experience in Nigeria. The first picture is of (l to r) me, Stephanie, and Susan. Susan is my neighbor; she's a good kid. Stephanie and Susan both work at a HIV/AIDS counseling center. They do some great work here in Jos and for the Kingdom.

(Yes, I know my head tie doesn't match my outfit that doesn't matter here.)




Here is a picture of Luke and I. He has his eyes open so I thought it was a good picture. He is wearing a traditional Nigerian outfit for his sister's wedding. Because he was good during the ceremony, I gave him a car. Not a real car, a toy car, and he was happy.

Have a great Thanksgiving!







1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sara,

I don't know if you remember me or not. My name was Rene' Moore. I attended Ridgecrest. Your mom was my teacher at Bridge Creek. I baby sat you and David some. I just found out what you were doing and looked you up on the internet. I couldn't find an e-mail so I thought I would try this way. Let me know if you have e-mail I would like to e-mail you some time.

I also just found out about David's wife and son. I am so sorry for your loss. If there is anything I can do for you or your family just let me know.

Rene' Sexton
e-mail jrsexton@cox.net or jan-sexton@ouhsc.edu

Sun Dec 03, 09:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home