Monday, October 08, 2007

New Job

Well about the 2nd day of my unemployment, I was offered a job through the staffing agency I've been working with for the past few weeks. At the same time that I got the call about the job offer, I was accepting an interview with a company in Irving, TX. So within 24 hours I was packed, in TX, having lunch with my friend and interviewing.

Not expecting a job offer immediately from the TX company, I started my temp job on Thursday. I am working with 180 Medical in OKC. So far I've been in training for the last three days and everything is going well so far. In about a month, I will be covering maternity leave in the billing department.

What I'm really excited about this week, is my best friend Ann Dee's wedding that is on Friday. Mom and I are heading to Nashville on Thursday morning and will get back late Saturday night. I will be reading scripture at the wedding and serving punch with Mom. I've got a great dress for the ceremony and really, who wouldn't be excited about that?!

I'll have pictures up hopefully by next week of all of us looking cute and happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home