Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy 2008!

I have about 10 resolutions/goals from my 100 things to do list that I want to accomplish this year. I've already accomplished one today at 12:01am!

The list will be coming soon.

For now, I am watching Season 3 of Lost. I will finally be caught up when Season 4 is on the air in Feb.

Here are the things that I thought would be accomplish-able this year from my 100 things to do list.

#6: Meet my Weight Watchers goal
#20: Eat a five course meal
#36: Have a day at the spa
#43: Drink a glass of wine (Done! I had some sparkling wine at my friend's new year's celebration)
#44: Get some upper body strength- accomplish 20 pull ups
#45: Take yoga
#64: Try champagne
#70: Move out of the parents' house
#103: Learn how to arrange flowers

If anyone is up to joining me in accomplishing these goals: the five course meal or a day at the spa, just let me know.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

Good luck on your resolutions! Happy New Year friend!

Tue Jan 01, 08:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! I'm down for yoga and/or the five course meal!

Tue Jan 15, 12:56:00 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

So eating and exercise... at least we are balanced.

Tue Jan 15, 08:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home