Sunday, February 10, 2008

Early Feb update

I can't believe I haven't blogged in so long. I did get a new haircut but am too lazy to get up and find my camera to download the pics.

Oh and I did get hired on permently with the medical supply company that I am working for and it is in the billing department too! I'm going to wait another month and make sure that my calculations are correct but I will start the apartment hunt soon! It will be so fun to have my own place to decorate and just veg.

I can't think of anything else that is going on. Hope you are having a nice weekend!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

Hey Sara! Congrats! I'm really happy that things are moving along for you and that you might get to move out soon. Freedom!
Thanks for your comment. It encouraged me A LOT. It's really good to hear from people who've been "out there" and have seen God's great work through all the newness/scariness/loneliness or whatever. God is so good!
You are great and I'll be praying for you.

Sun Feb 10, 08:15:00 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

I am picketing for a return from your blog hiatus. I came back to mine!

Tue Jul 22, 02:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home